With over 800 million unique visitors per month, YouTube is the most used video-sharing platform on the internet. But bigger isn’t always better. Vimeo, with a relatively smaller audience, has plenty of advantages over the biggest streaming website – YouTube. In fact, Vimeo’s philosophy is quality over quantity. Having stricter guidelines for accepting videos, it focuses more on maximizing the quality of each video by using better encoding techniques. In various situations, you need to download Vimeo video to computer so that you can watch your favorite videos anytime and anywhere.
Where downloading high-quality Vimeo videos can make these videos more useful, but it is not always simple to download videos from Vimeo. This article will help you to learn about a Vimeo video downloader that allows you to download as many Vimeo videos as you want. Coming up next are some of the surprising facts about Vimeo.
Interesting Facts about Vimeo:
- Vimeo is older than YouTube and started its services in the year 2004.
- It is a US-based video sharing platform but most of Vimeo’s audience is outside the US.
- Unlike YouTube, there are no advertisements on Vimeo.
- Currently, there are more than 240 million active monthly Vimeo users.
- After two years of its incorporation, Vimeo was acquired by InterActiveCorp in 2006.
- At Vimeo, there are no time limits and bandwidth caps on the videos.
- With the creative common license, Vimeo allows its users to use the work legally.
- It was the first video sharing platform, which allows the users to upload videos in HD.
Download Vimeo Video Online:
Now, if you want to download Vimeo video online, then use SaveMP3 YouTube Video Downloader and download Vimeo video to computer without installing any software. SaveMP3 supports and gives you the option to download a video in multiple formats. Downloading Vimeo videos in 320p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, etc. is readily available with this downloader.Continue reading How to Download Vimeo Video to Computer Online