Spotify is a music streaming service founded by Daniel EK and Martin Lorenton in Stockholm, Sweden. These days, it lets audiophiles around the world access millions of songs.
While Spotify can be enjoyed free of charge, a paid subscription allows you to download music into your device. There are also songs exclusive to paying consumers.
How to Download Spotify Music
The process is actually easy, you’ll just have to follow these steps:
- Make sure that you’re connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. You may also do this using mobile data, but you might end up consuming your bandwidth.
- Open the application and log in (if you aren’t already). You’ll be automatically redirected to the home screen.
- Subscribe to Spotify Premium.
- Tap Library, then go to Playlist (this is at the top of the screen if you are using an iPhone. If you’re on Android, it’s located in the middle of the page).
- You’ll be shown your Spotify playlists. You can also select Albums in this page. You may pick a song you wish to download at this point, or you could download every song in your library.
- Tap on the grey download switch. This is located at the top-right corner of the screen. The switch will turn green. This means the songs are being downloaded into the Spotify mobile app.
- There will be a downward facing arrow on the right side of the song if it’s been downloaded.
Now, all that’s left for you to do is listen to your downloaded music—even when you are offline. You won’t have to worry about using up your data, although you might need to be mindful of your device’s storage space.
How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3
Spotify only lets people download their songs in one format. And unfortunately, that format isn’t the popular and versatile MP3. There’s no need to worry though, since Spotify Downloader exists.
This tool can convert albums, playlists, and songs from Spotify to WAV/AAC/FLAC and MP3. It boasts a fast conversion speed and keeps ID3 tags after the conversion.
To use the Spotify music downloader, simply follow these steps:
- Download the software (there’s a full-featured free trial available). Install the software afterwards.
- Open the converter. Tap on the Settings button. This is on the upper right corner. Select the output format you want, which in this case is MP3. In the Settings menu, you can also organize the output files in different ways. You can even set the quality of the output audio.
- Add Spotify songs to converter. It will automatically read the playlist data you opened. Click the add button located at the bottom right corner. Select the songs you’d like to convert.
- Click the Convert button to start the conversion. The converted songs can be found in the output folder. You can also see the songs by clicking the History button. This is located at the upper right corner of the window.
Downloading and even converting your favorite tunes is easy—with the help of Spotify converter and, of course, your very own premium subscription to the premier music streaming service.